Head Office:
01480 869466
A wealth of financial expertise

Long Term Care

Do you have elderly parents that currently live in their own home?

What happens if one or both need to go into a care home?       

Who pays for the fees?

Can the remaining parent stay in their home?

Or if the parent is alone what will happen to the home when they go into their care home?

As our ageing population increases, more and more people are having to fund all or part of their own care. The question is how are you able to afford it?

When faced with this decision many people automatically think they will have to sell their home, but this is not always the case, especially if you live with a partner or close relative as you may be entitled to more financial help than you think.

For instance, the council may offer you a deferred payment agreement after assessing your needs and agreeing you need to be in a care home.

Beacon Wealth Management Ltd can advise on how you can make your money work for you to cover, or help cover the costs of your care. We will assess your own specific circumstances in full and can make sure you are claiming all the benefits and allowances you are entitled to and then discuss with you the most appropriate options.

Blue light card approved